55 + Concierge Services
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is uniquely qualified to help you take the next step.
As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren’t the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on an SRES® to guide you through every part of the process.
Why work with an SRES®?
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
Since 2007, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® (SRES®) have been helping maturing Americans with their needs. As a part of the National Association of REALTORS® family of designations, the SRES® designation is conferred to REALTORS® who complete in-depth training in a wide variety of topics related to homebuyers and sellers over the age of 50, including:
- Senior housing options—from active adult communities to aging in place
- Reverse mortgages
- Downsizing and rightsizing
- Using pensions, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
The mission of the SRES® Council is to promote member success by providing high quality training and tools necessary to position the SRES® designee as the trusted real estate resource for the senior market.
Our vision is to create a community of REALTORS® and related professionals dedicated to serving the real estate needs of senior consumers.